Terms and Conditions
ACH Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement
- You acknowledge that the authorization is to allow the business with whom your agreement is with to debit funds from your bank/credit union account for a one-time payment based on your payment obligation to the business with whom your agreement is with.
- YOU WAIVE ANY LEGISLATIVE OR REGULATORY REQUIREMENT FOR PRE-NOTIFICATION.
- Transaction dates that fall on a weekend or holiday will be processed the next business day. You understand this is a personal PAD agreement. You understand that you will only receive advance notice of the charge if it exceeds the limit specified on the ACH agreement.
- You may revoke your authorization at any time, subject to providing notice 10 business days before the scheduled debit. You can reach out directly to us and cancel your authorization.
- You agree that in the case of an ACH Transaction being rejected for Non Sufficient Funds (NSF), Not According to Agreement, and Stopped Payment, that the business may at its discretion attempt to process the charge again, and agree to an additional charge for each attempt returned, which will be initiated as a separate transaction from the authorized recurring payment.
- You have certain recourse rights if any debit does not comply with this agreement (because the debit was not withdrawn in accordance with this authorization or amounts were withdrawn after the agreement was revoked). For example, you have the right to receive reimbursement for any debit that is not authorized or is not consistent with this PAD agreement. You agree not to dispute this scheduled payment with your bank so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms indicated in this form.